Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Black Angel Inking: UPDATE

We got out of school early yesterday, so I brought my inking home (like he11 we were gonna have school today. We've even got a 2 hour delay tomorrow) because it's due on Monday. *Dramatic music* I'm no where close to being done, but I'm a little closer now.




After I took these, I got the bush done, and some more of the larger trees. I can't work on if tor to long though, because all of the little tiny details keep giving me a headache. The black on very very very light grey is a little eye straining.

2 comments:

Erin said...

The detail is amazing, now you have an excuse to not go out and help shovel snow, just tell your mom you have a deadline!

Judy T said...

I'm so glad that the bush looks less like a potato now. It was rather disturbing before.
Mom