Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Little Mermaid- Digital Art



The Little Mermaid fell in love with a Human

So she went to see Ursula the Sea Witch

She had three days to make him fall in love with her

But he married another girl

So she threw herself into the sea

And turned into seafoam

This was based off of the real story of The Little Mermaid, not the Disnified licensed version. 

Everything but the last page was sketched in my Strathmore Windpower, scanned in, and colored in Adobe CS5 Photoshop running 64-bit-mode.

The last page was a picture of seafoam, colored over in Adobe CS5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art work is really good! Enjoyed "The Little Mermaid", and was surprised she turned to foam...guess I'm too Disneyfied!!...great job...debbie
(from your mom's Blog)

The author said...

Lovely! I read your Mom's blog and was one of the people interested in seeing your art, because I went to art school myself. I look forward to watching what you create!